Social media is a ubiquitous presence in our lives. Whether we’re using it to stay connected with friends, share our thoughts and opinions, or get the latest breaking news- social media has become an integral part of modern life. It can also be tricky to figure out which platform best suits your needs and interests.
Here’s a list of five popular social media platforms that you may want to give a try:
- Facebook which was created in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommate Dustin Moskovitz.
- Instagram was also created in 2004 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, but it wasn’t released until 2011 when it became the third-most-popular app on Apple’s App Store.
- Twitter was launched in 2006 by Jack Dorsey who wanted to create a free SMS service that would allow people to communicate openly without any restrictions or wait times for replies.
- YouTube is a great place to build an audience and make money. It’s also the world’s biggest video-sharing platform, with over 1 billion active users every month for entertainment or education purposes!
- Snapchat is a fun app that lets you send messages to your friends. It’s very popular because of how quickly and easily people can communicate with one another, but it also has some drawbacks like disappearing photos once they’ve been viewed or replied upon!